Friday, September 01, 2006


I watched KEEPING MUM dvd today.It's ingenious and sarcastically funny, just like a few other strange and 'drunk' movies which i favoured a lot. I couldn't say much about this show. Instead, I just thought it could be pretty cool to become a reverend and give speeches around the place, and become a goalkeeper at free times. Just some random thoughts, as Mr.Bean impressed me once again after such a long while, but this time for his speech.
I've been quite tired of hollywood and I enjoyed seeing some British sentiment this time, very neat and elegant. They didn't forget to leave one space for the "hot" and erotic yankees by the way. Haha what a show. =D
Love your daughter? Yes? Kill some people then. (Kill dogs also can)

Just now China beat USA in the World Women's Football Championship U-20 semi-final match. I watched the whole game. We won it through penalties at last but i only felt compassion for the American team. They could have thrashed us with three or four goals in the actual game if lucky. To be fair their girls played pretty much better (looked better,too) than us so i still think they deserved better to go for the final and get the title on Sunday. We were just too lucky. I don't know. I hope they're not too sad. I felt bad seeing them cry after the match. They just shouldn't lose.
Anyway since we're actually the one playing North Korea in the final later, I should wish the girls good luck. I'm quite sure we are better than them, since FIFA has banned nuclear weapons. Haha. (-.-")

:::+:ETHER:+:::

2 Comments:

oN 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous tOLd us...

but luck is usually a very important component of the game haha

 
oN 8:58 PM, Blogger Tiger tOLd us...

nice movie. i watched it also, softball player..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home