Saturday, September 17, 2005

Our Spirits Travel from Here to Eternity

+:Birth:+
"I'm Sean.You'll be making a big mistake if you marry him."
"I don't want you to bother me again."
Sean collapsed in the symphony....
and that gave me a thrill...
"Have you ever made love to a girl?Are you ready for that?"
"......You'd be the first."
"I'm not your stupid son anymore."
"I've got a plan.We'll run away togerther.In 11 years,you'll turn 21,and then we'll get married."
"Sorry.I'm not Sean,because I love you."
The boy is in love with Anna,but Sean was in love with someone else.
Truth is accidentally unravelled by this 10-year-old,who has been indulged in his own thoughts.
Emotions run deeper than the supernatural,
They made it unnecessary
To bother how the boy,named Sean,should know everything.
Like what he said,"Do you know what deja vu is?."
Some love is so flimsy
That a man could start cheating his wife not long after the wedding
But some love lasts for so long until ever...
"Maybe I'll see you in another lifetime."
--Sean

+:Big Fish:+:Ava's Man:+
I love both stories.
Edward Bloom and Charlie Bundrum
Both do things which they think to be right
Both upholding their sound/not-very-sound values in life
Thus
They both made a big difference in their respective lives
They had probably long been packed up by history
Forgotten by offsprings--Son for Edward,Grandson for Charlie
But they never are
They are the symbols of a time
At the same time,They lived out of it
They will exist and preserve the vanishing culture, for a longer time
When they lived,
They did whatever they could to achive what they believed
Fealessly,and even shamelessly
Eventually when they passed, they didn't leave much, but stories
They stories are told by me to you,and then you to someone else,and then to another
Second-hand,third-hand,and fourth-hand,fifth-hand,never-ending
It's not a matter how they're told
As long as they are told and remembered
Matters would worth so little
When you discover the inner spirit in yourself
Because spirit lives until ETERNITY
:::+:ETHER:+:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home