Saturday, October 08, 2005

My Words To A Dear Friend...

i've had this feeling for too many times in the past years...for every time my family decided to from one place to another...and every time when certain things come to an end...i'm sensitive of that...things simply faded out of my head,although it still makes nostalgetic when they force to come back to my head...i took photos of all belongings of mine to make sure tt i would still see them in case,one day,i should lose them...hah,crooky but necessary...so i wouldn't feel so upset then cuz they are those who got through the same hard or easy times along with me.they're gone cuz it's their time...their spirit and significance will surely go beyond that...we have chosen different paths in our own lives...but as friends,i hope this is nothing but a start =)
:::+:ETHER:+:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home