Friday, December 01, 2006


i woke this early morning which was a short while ago and found something quirky; something glittered on my toe nail like glossy nail polish. after 1 minute i got a little more awake and realised it wasn't my nail glittering in the morning sunshine but the morning sunshine glittering off my nail.
i turned on the radio and it was power 98 and the DJ talked about a few Singapore high school kids (boys & girls) overdid a dirty dance. it was so dirty that it reminded the principal of his first sex experience when he was 8 (this one i added), so the principal felt quite humiliated and banned dancing in the school. so the DJ was like, ' what's the big deal? students want to dance just let them dance. this is the land of the free and who will want to see girls dance on one side boys dance on one side?' then i thought fck u, wait until ur 17-yr-old daughter rub her ass on ur colleague's 16-yr-old boy's p---- on a stage then you say it. i finished up the thought and switched to another programme talking about asian games.
so quirky thoughts popped to my head again: my parents were dancing to an old folk music and that already freaked me out but after that they went on to have some sex in an unfamiliar room. hours later i was made as a zygote and months later i was born so i was quite sure it must be the yr 1988. it felt so cold outside mama so it must be around 14th January. we didn't have much money at first but they still bought me toy soldiers power rangers and ugly transformers. mama took me to KFC once a month for the new toy and dad threw me on his motor bike we went to the ocean park on its openning day. i started feeling very thankful so i sent them each a msg just to wish them a happy day. now im feeling sad because i can't remember when i got taller than my parents.

:::+:ETHER:+:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home