Monday, November 13, 2006

It's at a strange time in a strange day. I'm writing down whatever that comes into my strange head, and the darkness of the sky keeps fading so very quickly things around me already are visible. yet another day is openning up itself in front of my strange eyes, and my strange eyes closed. for one moment I felt very afraid that I might not be brave enough to receive this. Because it feels so STRANGE.
Now I feel content with the way that everything's just so peaceful in life, especially since 'oh pee' was finally over on last tuesdy. no particular thing is going on to distract me so i can just do my own things without too much doubt hanging. everybody's living healthy. nobody is ill or dying or pregnant or divorced. well actually britney spears just filed her divorce and now federline becomes fedEx but i don't care. i feel free. what elso would i ask for? kevin, now that u are free as well so u should feel good just like me. anyway being fedEx is not as bad as ppl think. ur former wife to me is such a fatEx!
Well, I think I'm short of sleeping right now n maybe that's why my words don't link or maybe they never linked at any time in any other post before. this only makes a little sense to myself and nobody else so don't bother about what i say. no need. all's well and I'm in love with life and I feel fine.

:::+:ETHER:+:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home