Monday, February 05, 2007

Perhaps I am exactly the reason why this world itself is existing.
Since I can't figure out how I got trapped in this body, I might simply be the cause of everything. All these oceans, continents, icebergs, and buildings, vehicles, people of different colours, and lives and deaths were established to cater for my certain needs. Although I'm not sure what those needs precisely are, I might find out after my own death which might be as soon as tomorrow.
Such hypotheses could explain how I ever became ME.

However, hypotheses is hypothesized. There are many billions of possibilities that all people are equalized individuals, then subjectivism must be explained elsewise.

No fear for death. Beyond it, there could be answers.

=)

:::+:ETHER:+:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home