Monday, February 06, 2006

Suddenly i heard the voice from the back of my head

Writing diaries is never about recording the affairs...
To me,it is all about the heartquake at the moment when i finish the last word.
Every journal gives me a surprise in its end...and that's why i don't stop writing.
_________________________________________________________

the voice told me that i'm such a lucky person,and all I need is to cherish all that I have and keep putting in all the untiring efforts,to make the world a better place... _________________________________________________________

A.E.N._u have changed so much in the past 2 years...
xiahan_yeah...i look so much older now.haha...
A.E.N._no...your character i mean...

:::+:ETHER:+:::

1 Comments:

oN 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous tOLd us...

yeah.. reali u've changed alot.. i prefer e wangxiahan nuw.. hehez.. cheerful and funi u are nuw.. lyk u dis way.. haha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home